Product Manager Intern
You will be working on our enterprise-level accounting and front-office solutions – joining our growing teams with a startup mentality within Advent. This role offers the opportunity to work at the intersection of multiple disciplines within the company – engineering, QA, design, sales, solutions, technical communications, support, and services.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- A passion for Fintech and financial services.
- Self-motivated and proactive in learning complex investment and technical concepts.
- Willing to take ownership to contribute to the product and always strive to make it better.
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills to not only bring together internal teams with the common goal of building features for our products, but also speak with clients in the investment industry to get feedback and improve the product.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in an Agile development process with frequent releases.
- Analyze client requirements to develop detailed product requirements and specifications.
- Work closely with engineers, UX designers, and QA to drive successful delivery of new features.
- Learn about how product roadmap is defined and managed, and how different factors contribute to the prioritization of product deliverables.
- Listen to and understand client needs and requirements to help define experiences, features, and workflows that delight clients and make their jobs easier.
- Collaborate with sales, implementation and support teams to learn all aspects of software management.
- Help resolve escalated support incidents and manage issue tracking for the product.
- Strong analytical skills and technical learning agility are required.
- Experience leading projects or teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or higher and graduating in 2021. A combination of finance or economics plus technical field (CS, EE, Math, etc.) is a plus.
- Some knowledge of the software development lifecycle and agile would be preferred.
- Experience with financial services, investment management, and reporting software preferred.