Accounts Payable Clerk
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
LOCATION: Venture House, Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell, RG12 1WA
The position above is full-time and based in our Finance Office in Bracknell. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Accounts Payable for all entities in EMEA, currently covering 5 different countries.
PURCHASE LEDGER CONTROL AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Processing and entering all supplier invoices ensuring that they are appropriately matched to PO’s and authorised at the correct level.
- Coding to the relevant cost centre and nominal code.
- Scanning all invoices into the accounting system.
- Processing employee expense claims, ensuring that they are in line with the Company’s expense policy.
- Managing the PO database
- Managing regular payment runs for approved supplier invoices and employee expenses.
- Month end close process for the accounts payable Oracle module.
BANK AND CASH MANAGEMENT:
- Inputting and administering payment runs ensuring adequate authorisation and documentation to satisfy internal control procedures.
- Providing information to assist with cash flow forecasting for each entity.
- Updating and reconciling UK cashbook
- Ensure all processes are compliant with company policy, as required by SOX
- General office administration.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Previous relevant experience, in particular multi-currency / multi-entity
- Oracle (version 12) experience essential
- Organised and methodical
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Team player, with the ability to help out in other areas if required
- Good communication skills