This position is located in Advent’s Jacksonville Florida office and reports to the SS&C IT CRM Applications Manager in San Francisco, California. This position will be embedded with the Black Diamond product development team and will work closely with the Black Diamond Development and Client Support teams to support their business. The position will be responsible for managing all Salesforce development, configuration and integration work in support of Black Diamond. They will also be responsible for building all integration endpoints to Salesforce for use in the BD3 product using both Boomi and the Salesforce API.
As an SFDC Developer, the candidate should have experience in Force.com web application development, Salesforce integration/extensions, and designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Lightning Components and other tools that extend the product.
Candidate must be able to lead technical requirements gathering sessions and be able to do complex development with a high level of quality.
Candidate should have experience working with Boomi or similar cloud integration system to build integrations into Salesforce.
Candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record with standard SDLC and Agile implementation techniques. The ideal candidate will work closely as part of a team with our Black Diamond Business Partners, Business System Analysts, and other Developers.
• Document technical requirements.
• Carry out complex SFDC development and testing as requested.
• Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
• Collaborate with other internal development teams and work be very comfortable in following iterative release cycles.
• Minimum of 3+ years as a software developer with at least 1 year of SFDC Development including APEX, Visual Force, and Force.com API.
• Thorough understanding of SFDC governor limits and best practice guidelines.
• Experience working with SCM tools, release management and documentation tools (especially Atlassian tools such as Jira, Confluence).
• Completion of several Salesforce integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
• Experience in designing and developing integrations from Force.com to upstream and downstream applications using Force.com API(s)
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Other Skills (Nice to have)
• Experience with Microsoft C# programming language
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and T-SQL
• B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related field