QA Engineer, Black Diamond
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is currently seeking a highly motivated QA Engineer to join our Black Diamond team based out of our Jacksonville office.
Black Diamond Performance Reporting™ provides solutions for the wealth management process. The core product retrieves and reconciles investment accounting data and provides a feature rich, Internet-based application to analyze performance. Black Diamond Performance Reporting™ helps wealth managers and their clients by providing unbiased, outsourced investment performance reporting.
We are currently seeking a skilled QA Engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills. They should possess the enthusiasm and entrepreneurial skills needed to grow with our company.
- Follow established QA processes for manual and automated application testing
- Develop expertise in applications/modules assigned for testing
- Work with Agile Team Members to create Test Plans for assigned projects
- Work with Agile Team Members to successfully complete Sprints and produce on-time releases
- Help develop automated regression testing for product(s)
- Strong communications skills
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Minimum of three years application testing experience using both manual and automated approaches
- Technical experience with automated test tools for web based applications
- Knowledge of and experience with T-SQL
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment and the ability to work independently or as part of a team in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in wealth management or financial services preferred
- Must possess excellent listening, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly
All levels of expertise welcome to apply. Salary based on experience.
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.