Client Service Associate (Intern/Contractor)
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida. Advent Software, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking Client Service Associates (Interns and Contractors) at our office in Jacksonville.
The ideal candidates should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. In addition, detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and superior project management. He/she should also be articulate, organized, patient, thorough and able to deal with a variety of people.
- Operating our proprietary internet-based performance reporting application
- Understanding of Investment Management Industry a plus (specifically RIAs)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic and changing environment, while taking the initiative, staying organized and maintaining excellent follow up is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Salesforce skills a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Current student or recent grad studying business - economics, finance, etc... (senior student preferred)
- Ability to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
This is a paid internship with Advent Software. Relocation/housing is not available.