Regional Sales Manager
SS&C Advent, the world's leading provider of automated solutions for investment professionals, is seeking an experienced and talented Regional Sales Manager to be based in our Stockholm office.
Join a talented and hard working team of sales executives targeting investment management organisations such as wealth managers, IFAs, private banks, asset and fund managers. The Regional Sales Manager will be reporting to the VP Sales EMEA and will be a key member of Advent’s sales team.
- Develop sales opportunities for Advent's product and related Advent Products and services
- Manage assigned territory and develop on-going pipeline
- Prospect for new opportunities and participate in marketing activities, trade shows and conferences
- Manage complex sales cycle from discovery phase to close
- Coordinate and direct all sales activities including sales consulting resources utilized during the sales cycle
- Negotiate business terms according to Advent guidelines
- Communicate deal information to management, accurately forecast pipeline, manage revenue recognition issues and deal closure
- Provide insight and deal related product gaps to Product Management
- Maintain account information in Vantage (Salesforce CRM)
- Achieve annual revenue targets for revenue and new accounts
- Internally, this role will actively interact with various cross functional team members including Solution Consultants, Professional Services, other members of the Sales team, Legal, Accounting, Operations, Data Specialists, Product Managers, Marketing and various members of Senior Management
- 5+ years of corporate level sales with 2+ years selling in the buy side community or investment management industry
- Excellent understanding of the complex sales process is required
- Working knowledge of the securities industry and terminology is required
- Experience selling technology based solutions, particularly application software used in the Investment Management industry or closely related is required
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills, and good organizational skills is required
- Leadership ability to motivate and coordinate resources is required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in current Microsoft products (various operating systems, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and FrontPage), is required
- Travel is required with heavy emphasis in the Nordics. 25-50%
What Advent Offers
Advent EMEA’s trademark is a positive, international and challenging working environment. At Advent you will meet a team-oriented and highly social group of people. We offer a competitive remuneration package, continuous training & development, and a lot of fun!
If this career opportunity interests you, apply today!
By registering your details with Advent Software, you agree that the data you submit and any subsequent data obtained in relation to it including, but not confined to, any information obtained from interviews, tests or references, may be used by Advent Software, Inc. to process your employment application. You agree that Advent Software, Inc. may retain this information for a reasonable period of time for reference purposes and to put you forward for any other vacancies suitable to your profile. You agree that it is your responsibility to update your details held on this system; however Advent will from time to time request, via email, that you update your details. As Advent is a global company your data will be transferred and available internationally, including in countries which do not have privacy laws. However, Advent seeks to protect your personal data by complying with the principles of the EU Data Protection Directive. You have a right to see and correct your data, which you can do at any time via http://careers.advent.com. If you have any queries or wish Advent to delete your profile please email staffing AT advent.com