Associate Product Manager
Salentica Associate Product Manager
About the Job
SS&C Salentica is an industry-leading provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are currently looking for a self-motivated Associate Product Manager to join our team of experienced professionals. The successful candidate will be a conscientious worker with a record of success, who has demonstrated they can work collaboratively and quickly adapt to changing technologies.
Located in either Jacksonville, FL USA or Toronto, ON Canada and reporting to the Sr. Product Manager, the responsibilities for this full-time position include:
- Become the go-to subject-matter expert on our entire product suite including CRM, proprietary middle-ware technology and portal solutions
- Knowledgebase ownership and stakeholder advocate of current product team initiatives
- Product-related administrative responsibilities to ensure peak team performance and availability
- Coordinate various product feedback channels with stakeholders, both external and internal
- Participate in application & infrastructure design discussions
- Work with internal Support & Dev teams, and directly with customers to assist with issue resolution
- Other duties as required
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in software-related product management, development or implementation
- Exposure to agile SDLC, release methodologies
- Proven ability to balance client-driven needs with business opportunity
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable, distributed application
What will set you apart from the pack?
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a team environment
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience with CRM applications, middleware technology and/or digital reporting portal applications
- Technical skills with any or all of:
- Microsoft PowerPlatfrom (Dynamics, Azure)
- Full-stack development layers (API protocols/framework, UI, data modeling, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
About SS&C Salentica
SS&C Salentica delivers client management solutions for financial service firms, based on the Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics platforms. We are located in the heart of the financial district in downtown Toronto, with satellite offices in Oshawa, and Jacksonville, FL. Founded in 1997, Salentica became part of the SS&C Technologies family of companies in 2016.
This is an ideal position if you enjoy being the go-to person for an application, and want to work with some of the latest technology. Salentica offers a small company environment where your contributions are recognized and appreciated and your ideas welcomed. As a part of the SS&C family of companies, we offer the excellent benefits that come with working for a global company.
- An extensive health benefits program which includes Retirement, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Training Allowance program
- Business Casual work environment and Work-Life Balance
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website.
No phone calls, please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.