Salentica Support Consultant
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team in the role of Support consultant.
You must be an ambitious, self-motivated individual to join our Support team. The successful candidate will be a conscientious worker with a record of success, who has demonstrated they can work collaboratively with others within the organization and with our clients.
- Provide business and technical support for our customers and internal staff on Salentica Elements. Manage support incidents using our in-house software and processes to exceed client expectations and service level agreements
- Escalate product issues with development team, account managers, and external support as needed
- Acquire and maintain on-going knowledge and expertise of Salentica Elements and the Salesforce Lightning Platform
- Facilitate creation of knowledge base articles for internal and external consumption
- Provide guidance and expertise to clients on industry best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and Classic highly desired
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in an IT or related field required
- Methodological problem identification and solving skills; ability to assess an issue to provide solutions and recommendations
- Outstanding customer service skills; oral, written communication, organization, and time management
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Experience in a structured technical support environment preferred
- Salesforce Certification and/or Wealth Management experience an asset, but not required
- 2-3 years’ experience in a structured technical support environment preferred.
What will set you apart?
- Proven ability in working in a fast-paced customer service/support environment
- Ambition and self-motivation
- Detail oriented and ability to resolve issues for clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
- An extensive health benefit program which includes Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) matching program
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement program
- Business Casual work environment and Work Life Balance