Report Team Intern
SS&C Advent’s quality software, data, services and tools enable financial professionals to improve service and communication to their clients, allowing them to grow their business while controlling costs. We are currently seeking a highly motivated Report Team Intern at our office in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills. He/she should be solution-oriented and able to provide appropriate suggestions to clients seeking workable solutions for their customers. This person needs to be a quick thinker with exceptional organizational skills and superior project management. He/she should also be articulate, organized, patient, thorough and able to deal with a variety of people.
- Operating our proprietary internet-based performance reporting application
- Efficiently managing report builds and adjustments for new clients in implementation and existing clients in daily servicing
- Communicating with clients in a proactive, consultative & professional manner through scheduled phone conversations and those that require specific client assistance
- Have the ability to decipher, process and follow through with report specific client requests
- Work with clients to build their individual, unique reports on our system
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal Black Diamond departments
If you've got what it takes to be a great Report Team Intern and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today.