Report Team Intern
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville! We are currently seeking a highly motivated Report Team Intern. Do you have an eye for detail, enjoy taking ownership of projects, like to think outside of the box, and would like to work for a fun company that aims for excellence?
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning, innovative software, and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Report Team Intern. The intern position will work closely with our Report Team to build and update Performance Reports (PDF’s) for our clients using our proprietary Internet-based reporting application. Ideal candidates include:
- Highly motivated
- Curious and love to learn new things (every day!)
- Have an eye for details and are thorough
- Enjoy thinking out of the box to find solutions
- Team oriented/good team players
- Willing to step up and take ownership
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starters/take initiative
We often look for seniors in college who can work 25-40 hours a week. Business-related and Information Systems majors are welcome!
Advisors will work with our internal teams to input requests for PDF Report builds and changes. A request may come in for, “I have an idea for a new page in my report – it should have a pie chart on the left, data table on the right, and line chart spanning the bottom of the page”. Our team’s goal is to then help that idea come to life by adding those elements from the application to a new page.
- Operating our proprietary internet-based performance reporting application to create client PDF’s
- Efficiently manage your day based on incoming requests from various teams regarding report changes
- Have the ability to decipher, process and follow through with report specific client requests
- Work well with our internal teams to help build unique reports on our system
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal Black Diamond departments
- Identify potential problems and trouble shoot to solve issues
If you've got what it takes to be a great Report Team Intern and want to work on a hardworking, success-oriented and fun team, then apply today!