Senior Support Specialist/Analyst
Want to work in a dynamic environment at the intersection of Wall Street and Technology? Advent Software, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking Client Support Specialist for the Client Support team. Join a talented and hard-working SCP-certified Client Support team at Advent's Stockholm location, focused on providing great service to optimize our clients’ use of our solutions.
Advent’s Global Client Services department promotes a client-focused support culture that rewards employees for innovation, professionalism, and personal development. The Client Support department attracts and develops the top talent within Advent and has traditionally been the launching pad for long term careers at Advent that span multiple business units. Advent will provide new Client Support Specialists with extensive and formalized training. Throughout the training period, all candidates are required to pass assessment tests and a final certification as a requirement for continued employment.
- Provide primary support to clients utilizing Advents software solutions.
- Document all case issues and resolutions in our CRM and case handling system
- Validate and escalated product issues & enhancement requests
- Participate in all required internal training sessions
- Create and update knowledge base documents
- Deepen Advent product knowledge through successful completion of Advent’s certification program
- Present complex technical information in a simplified and clear manner to groups of clients, other support reps and managers
- Mentor and motivate less experienced teammates
- Manage support escalations; working directly with clients on sensitive and challenging issues
- Dealing with international clients, multitude of cultures, languages
- potential to provide weekend cover for critical/high priority issues
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience in advanced technical support
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Fluency in Swedish & English. Familiarity with other languages such as Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Finnish, German, French, Dutch, or Arabic is very helpful.
- Flexibility to support our clients' market hours (Across Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Bachelors level education or higher at university or college level in technical subjects
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at any one time and continue to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Proven ability to present complex technical information in for groups of people
- Proven outstanding ability to analyze and define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions in a technically complex environment.
- Teaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to provide positive and constructive feedback to peers and clients
- Proven ability to act as a role model
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis / resolution skills
- Knowledge and experience in:
- Network administration/setup of all MS Office products
- Use of third party products to deliver solutions (i.e. Excel with macros, Visual Basic, Ultra Edit, etc.)
- Windows, NT, SQL, IIS skills
- Comprehensive networking technology skills
- Basic software programming
Desired Individual Characteristics
- Excellent organizational / multitasking skills
- International experience
- Knowledge or interest in Financial Markets is a very strong plus
- Proven aptitude to learn complex technical and theoretical information in a timely manner
- Desire to contribute to a climate in which people want to do their best
- A positive and friendly personality
Data Privacy Notice
The provision of personal information through your job application will be processed in accordance with SS&C Data Privacy Notice for Candidates (https://www.ssctech.com/Portals/0/Documents/pdf-assets/SSC-EEA-Data-Protection-Policy.pdf), which the applicant hereby acknowledges having read and fully understood.
SS&C is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.