Salentica Project Consultant
Salentica is a division of SS&C Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of software solutions and services for the international investment community. Investment managers, broker/dealers, sponsors, and custodians around the world use SS&C’s mission-critical and decision support systems. SS&C brings together experts in investments, providing superior client service from its headquarters in Windsor, CT, and subsidiaries in Canada, Australia, and Europe.
We have an immediate opening for a Salentica Project Consultant in our Toronto location at 121 King Street W.
- Lead and guide client through project implementation phases, including:
- business process due diligence
- Data analysis and mapping
- solution design
- application design
- documentation of system requirements
- Execute data analysis of client source data databases and client files
- Execute business analysis on project implementation phases, including capture of detailed requirements for CRM
- Work closely with data engineer to present data analysis in support of data migrations
- Execute analysis and profiling on client data files, and where appropriate facilitate sessions with client and Salentica.
- Work closely with project manager and client to execute typical business analysis tasks
- Provide CRM configuration services to SS&C Salentica clients
- Other project duties as assigned
- Demonstrate superior communication skills
- Ability to work independently as a self starter and in a team environment
- Ability to work with internal teams to deliver client solutions
- Working knowledge of financial services/asset management and RIA markets
- Recognizes and minimizes Salentica project risk exposure.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Industry Experience ( Wealth Management)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business IT systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Proven strong collaboration skills
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability for planning and execution
- Ability to recognize a client requirement, document, and outline steps for execution
- Superior time management skills
- Superior written, verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and report/communicate these back to the SS&C/Salentica Delivery team
- Ability to take ownership of a task from initiation to completion
What will set you apart?
- PMP designation
- MS CRM and/or Salesforce certifications
- Major IT implementation experience and understanding how systems are affected by business process change
- Experience in dealing with complex business problems, identifying business/functional user requirements and recommending how to best support them through processes and applications
- Ability to have influence without authority, and a strong ability to sell recommendations and solutions by stating advantages and value in business terms
- Related financial service/wealth management industry experience
- An extensive health benefits program which includes Health, Dental, and Vision
- RRSP matching program
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement and Training Allowance program
- Business Casual work environment and Work-Life Balance.