Senior Account Executive
SS&C Advent is seeking a highly energetic, talented and competitive Senior Account Executive to help drive sales of SS&C Advent’s solutions and services for the global investment management industry.
SS&C Advent is a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry. We are looking for a highly driven and motivated individual to join our team in New York as a Senior Account Executive.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will play a key role in generating and closing new business opportunities for SS&C Advent. The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, a passion for financial technology, and play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth objectives.
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets.
- Prospect for new opportunities and participate in marketing activities, trade shows
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Understand and qualify prospective customer goals and functional requirements.
- Successfully lead meetings with C-level executives and other key stakeholders
- Manage a complex multi-million dollar sales cycle from
discoveryphase to close
- Coordinate and direct all sales activities including sales consulting resources utilized during the sales cycle
- Communicate deal information to management, accurately forecast pipeline, manage revenue recognition issues and deal closure
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase
time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.com.
- Internally, this role will actively interact with various
cross functionalteam members including Solution Consultants, Professional Services, other members of the Sales team, Legal, Accounting, Operations, Data Specialists, Product Managers, Marketing and various members of Senior Management
- 5 + years of enterprise level sales with 2+ years selling into
a financial servicesrelated industry
- Proven ability to consistently exceed sales and revenue targets
- Excellent understanding and execution of Solution Selling methodology
- Working knowledge of the securities industry and terminology. Experience working with alternative investment managers is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, written and oral communication skills and organizational skills
- Leadership ability to motivate and coordinate resources
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Travel is required with heavy emphasis in the Northeast. 25-50%
If you enjoy working with knowledgeable, success-oriented people, for a company that both challenges and respects its professionals—and you want to drive our success, then please apply today.
This is a full time, salary plus commission, staff position with Advent Software, Inc., where highly skilled professionals power the market in automated solutions for investment professionals.
Advent Software, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.