Black Diamond Service Team Lead
Join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville. SS&C Advent, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Black Diamond Service Team Lead in Jacksonville.
A Black Diamond Service Team Lead is responsible for providing a challenging, supportive, and rewarding team environment. This environment is built by enabling Client Advocates to offer the client-base effective business solutions in order to exceed their expectations and contribute to their success. The Team Lead works extensively with the Black Diamond Service Management team to contribute to meeting and exceeding Client Services goals and objectives.
Are you a THOUGHTFUL individual who takes OWNERSHIP of your work and is motivated by EXCELLENCE?
Are you someone who wants to work at a FUN and INNOVATIVE company? Do you thrive in a COLLABORATIVE environment built on TRUST? Then you may be a perfect candidate to join the company ranked #1 on the list of Best Places to Work in Jacksonville.
SS&C Advent, a leading provider of innovative software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking Team Lead to join our industry-leading Black Diamond Service Team. Candidates should be highly motivated with excellent communication and analytical skills.
Qualifications & Attributes
- Excels at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; delegates the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains a two-way dialog with others on work and results
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best through means of motivation and empowerment; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with
- Able to quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; seen as a team player and is cooperative; easily gains trust and support of peers; encourages collaboration; can be candid with peers
- Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and clients; commands attention and can successfully lead a meeting keeping meetings on track
- Cool under pressure; handles difficult situations with diplomacy; deals well with ambiguity; has good mediation and soft skills in difficult client/employee situations; is considered mature; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in escalated client situations
- Excels at figuring out processes necessary to get things done; knows how to organize people and activities; knows what to measure and how to measure it; can simplify complex processes
- Time management and decision making skills; strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Coaching and Mentoring
- Develops direct reports in their areas of professional and technical need
- Encourages and motivates Client Advocates through regular one on one meetings to accomplish their short and long term goals; recommends ongoing training for direct reports
- Maintains an open dialog with internal business partners (Service, Sales, Marketing, and Development) to understand and influence business direction based on support needs
- Recognizes performance by rewarding high achievers and developing performance improvement plans for under-achievers
- Completes performance and compensation reviews for all direct reports
At SS&C Advent, you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our employees through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities, and wellness programs that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and deep commitment to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Advent’s culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Advent and thrive in your work today!
SS&C Advent is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse workforce.
Principals only please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Advent. No phone calls please.