Product Manager (REMOTE)
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Responsible for the product management, planning, maturation, and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with executive team, operations, sales, marketing and finance to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Acts as the subject matter expert and closely monitors the business metrics and behaviors of active customers as well as new leads and prospects.
- Builds and maintains the product strategy and roadmap for the ATS portfolio of services.
- Develops metrics for product performance and measures product success.
- Engages with key stakeholders via customer visits, training, and working sessions with the CEO, marketing, sales, operations, and customers to ensure products are addressing market needs.
- Researches and analyzes product performance across different industries. Monitors changes in new product development and changes in technology and industry.
- Serves as an expert with respect to the competition; identifies and understands industry and customer trends related to services provided.
- Measures market trends and needs to support the development of new products.
- Utilizes tools such as win/loss assessments, competitive analysis, market segmentation, and shadow P&Ls to provide service visibility.
- Develops and manages the medium-term (1-to-2-year) view of product roadmaps that comprise the product group, making trade-off decisions on multiple products in a product group.
- Leads and develops requirements documents (user stories with acceptance criteria, use cases) for multiple products or a group of products.
- Owns product reviews, metrics and customer feedback, and incorporates learning into future launch and go-to-market plans; compiles learnings and best-practices and shares with other teams within the enterprise.
- Defines the product and identifies gaps and customer needs by creating vision, strategy and requirements documents for a product; utilizing available studies (market research, internal) and competitive analysis to identify customer needs; performing experiments to uncover additional customer value; identifying relevant components of a competitive analysis and organizes in-person customer research to build product roadmaps.
- Maintains a prioritized product backlog based on defined business value, aligning with ATS Strategy and resource capacity; uses data and analytics to prioritize the product backlog appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 5 years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic skills
- Communication Skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance