Regional Industrial Parts and Service Sales Representative (remote flexibility)
Founded in 1985, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS), has over 35 years of proven experience in technology-driven industrial engineering and MRO asset management. With over 3000 team members in the US, UK and Mexico. Click to learn more about ATS.
100% remote flexibility
Drive a regional route, ensuring high frequency touchpoints with existing customers to pick up or drop off repairable parts. Growing new business through cross selling and up-selling industrial parts products to existing customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide customer support to include tasks such as providing quotes, securing customer approval, and updating both parties on status of orders.
- Drive sales volume (transactional parts sales) by identifying customers’ needs and creating sales solutions.
- Ensure customer loyalty within assigned accounts by leading service delivery at those customer locations.
- Provide daily support for customer-service related requests remotely via phone, email, text, or other electronic communication.
- Manage the ATS processes required to service the customers’ repairable parts program, if applicable.
- Exhibit strong customer communication skills to develop relationships with key storeroom, purchasing, and maintenance leadership at the customer facility.
- Analyze customer system data to identify replenishment needs with ATS products and service solutions.
- Present key performance metrics to customers and stakeholders, articulating the value of ATS’s services.
- Develop and implement account plans for industrial parts revenue growth by further penetrating current customers in the working territory - building relationships with key decision makers to cross sell and upsell additional products and services.
- Overnight travel may be required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years previous sales or operations experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-Starter, motivated & ambitious to develop sales skill sets and grow revenue in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Holds a valid drivers license, clean driving record, and meets all DOT medical certification requirements.
- General understanding of ATS product and service offerings.
- Familiarity with the manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency with computers and basic industrial parts systems/applications.
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.