Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- To support the Controller in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department while assisting in monthly billing, close processes, and continuous improvement projects. Helps answer basic site questions regarding monthly financial performance and makes decisions using own judgement. Basic knowledge of accounting principles and Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Performs various month-end close functions, which includes basic journal entries.
- Assists with various projects.
- Answers less complex profit and loss questions.
- Process monthly contract and TM billings
- Prepare and process prepaid expenses
- Provide financial reporting for commission payments
- Associates Degree in Accounting and one year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with no prior experience as an entry-level incumbent.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented, willing to work until the job is completed
- Internal-customer focused
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.