Software QA Analyst I
Advanced Technology Services (ATS) is a nationwide leader in providing IT Services and Solutions to large Fortune 100 corporations.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
We currently have an immediate opening for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing software tests and ensures solutions are tested and issues are corrected
- Isolates, replicates, and reports defects
- Gathering and analyzing relevant information and results
- Assists with designing and implementing sound quality and testing methodologies
- Assists with defining and tracking quality assurance metrics
- Bachelor's degree in related field and 0 to 2 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of manual, automatic, and usability testing
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the Agile software development approach preferred
- Six Sigma or equivalent process improvement experience preferred