Inside Sales Representative
Business Development Associate
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Actively engages with potential clients with a variety of prospecting tools in order to create new opportunities to sell ATS technology solutions. This role will utilize outbound selling tools and field inbound sales opportunities. They will collaborate with field sales representatives, identifying and handing off onsite service opportunities as they are identified. This resource will also have the opportunity to participate in a sales development program.
- Generates, qualifies, and manages a consistent pipeline of actionable Technology sales opportunities.
- Identifies key influencers within the buying cycle to determine budget, interest, and timeline.
- Tracks leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- Develops effective prospecting campaigns utilizing SalesLoft platform.
- Maintains high standards for list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
- Communicates research and potential onsite service opportunities to sales team.
- Captures key existing customer data to uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Achieves monthly sales quota targets by effectively engaging customers and selling ATS solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree with one-two years of successful sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience balancing sales and marketing pipeline activities, prospecting and/or lead generation with proven success in achieving assigned goals.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products/services.
- Outstanding communication (written, verbal, telephone) and active listening skills.
- Previous experience utilizing sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce CRM and HubSpot) and customer service management software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance