Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Under general supervision, responsible for sourcing qualified candidates, in diverse locations, for a variety of positions within the organization, while working with the recruiting team to identify and address talent needs within their respective business segment.
- With guidance, proactively source qualified candidates for a variety of requisitions by utilizing developed resources, including, but not limited to job boards, workforce centers, educational institutions, advertising media, and referral systems.
- Assists the recruiting team with site start-up activity by supporting the candidate search campaigns utilizing online resources and the Applicant Tracking System (e.g. Jobvite) to identify and recruit candidates.
- Researches to identify potential candidate funnels (layoffs, company closures, competitor information etc.)
- Maintains accurate and organized documentation on all candidates and search tools.
- Updates requisition database and Applicant Tracking System as needed to ensure accurate and timely reports.
- Makes suggestions for procedure effectiveness.
- Provides backup for other members of department as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and competing priorities
- Skilled in influencing others and relationship building
- Pursuit of Bachelors or Associates Degree in related field
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Experience in mining online databases
- Results driven attitude
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic Skills
- Communication Skills
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.