Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
Founded in 1985 with over 3000 employees, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS) is a leading solutions provider in reliability-centered industrial maintenance and MRO services. Click to learn more about ATS
- Works independently to grow sales and profitability by adding new customer locations. Develops and implements a sales strategy for growing sales and profitability through identification of customer's needs and then delivers sales solutions to customers through appointments, needs analyses, presentations, and proposals. Provides a leadership role in the development and presentation of major proposals. Has ownership and responsibility for sales, profitability and total customer satisfaction for all new customer locations.
- Meets sales objectives by dollar volume and profitability.
- Develops growth plans for sales and profits by identifying new prospects and building pipeline of qualified accounts.
- Maintains appropriate sales pipeline to achieve objectives.
- Works independently to grow sales by developing business at new customer locations.
- Presents Company services and value proposition to customer and customer groups.
- Identifies and builds excellent relationships with key decision makers/executives within target customer account organizations.
- Leads sales role for effective implementation of company Value Sales and Business Development Sales Processes.
- Qualifies, probes and uncovers opportunities to deliver value to customers.
- Develops effective customer needs analyses.
- Coordinates with operations managers to develop business proposals that align services to be delivered with customer needs and expectations. Effectively communicates deliverables and value benefits to the customer’s key decision makers.
- Develops, presents and delivers effective proposals based on customer needs that deliver value and solve their business needs using consultative selling methodology.
- Ability to persuade decision makers of value presented in proposals and to close sales.
- Has responsibility for customer satisfaction; investigates and resolves customer problems consistent with company service delivery philosophy.
- Manages effective transition of new customers for on-going account maintenance and growth.
- Prepares required reports of sales activity in the CRM and prepares expense reports.
- Has a sustained record of sales achievement.
- Has complete knowledge of organization's policies, products and/or services.
- Estimates time and sales expenses expected and submits to management.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations.
- Interprets accounts, trends, competitive intelligence and records to management.
- Ability to serve on committees or teams to develop large proposals.
- Helps serve as a training resource for new sales employees
- Successful completion of skill level required for Sales Representatives and/or proven track record of customer and territory management.
- Must be at team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize; must have outstanding people and communication skills for interaction with other team members, customers, and management; must have ability to work successfully with computers and software; must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle and have a good driving record.
- Ability to: read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and the general public; calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry; apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Success Metrics:
- Pipeline Management
- Quota achievement
- Qualified Opportunity Generation
- Customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field and 12+ years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 12 years documented track record in significant/complex consultative services-led sales engagements and multiparty negotiations with partners and Clients
- Minimum 12 years of experience in proactively engaging at Senior Executive level within client organizations
- Minimum 12 years experience developing and executing business strategies to increase profitable revenue and margin growth
- Demonstrates innovation and deep understanding of client business drivers
- Manufacturing industry knowledge
- Capable of advising on solutions and technical requirements
- Able to negotiate all aspects of a contract
- Possesses a strong financial and business acumen
- Strategic planning
- Relationship management
- Public speaking
- Presentation skills
- Team building
- Excellent Communication skills
- Problem solving
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
Overview of our Benefits:
Day 1 Benefits
- Life Insurance
- ATS Privilege – online and instore discounts. Cash back on purchases / price comparisons
- Cycle to Work – Up to 40% discount on a brand new bicycle.
- Eye Care Vouchers – Vouchers for eye tests and prescription glasses (annually).
- Employee Referral – Refer a friend and earn cash incentives
After 3 Months Service
- Pension – 6% Matching Contributions.
After 6 Months Service
- Income Replacement Scheme
- Service Awards - Service is recognized 1, 3, 5, 10 and every 5 years thereafter.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.