Demand Generation Representative/Inbound Sales (Remote Potential)
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Responsible for driving strategic demand in the marketplace and maintaining relationships throughout the early stages of the sales cycle to achieve marketing ROI and sales pipeline growth.
- Generate a robust pipeline of MQLs (marketing qualified leads) through the utilization of strategic marketing and lead generation initiatives and tools.
- Collaborate with marketing and the sales team to optimize the conversion of MQLs to sales pipeline growth through the creation of compelling marketing strategies based on consumer buying behaviors and market trends.
- Research and monitor current industry trends, strategies, and technology to provide insight on ways to improve the lead-generation conversion rate.
- Identify appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide weekly reports on KPIs of demand generation efforts and ROI analyze data to provide and execute recommendations for improvement.
- Identify and assess data sources to maintain high standards of list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
- Track leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing Salesforce CRM and Hubspot.
- Attract, engage and convert online website visitors with relevant content and user-friendly functionality.Use industry trends and predefined triggers to identify and target key market accounts.
- Drive account research and navigate internal structures using referrals and professional networks to generate interest.
- Manage the integration of marketing technologies that drive ROI to the department.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent level of education and experience in a related field
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects
- Ability and desire to conduct inbound and outbound telephone activities on an everyday basis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Two years of experience in direct sales/inside sales/lead generation/marketing
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic Skills
- Communication Skills
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.