Inside Sales Representative
Founded in 1985, Advanced Technology Services, Inc. (ATS), has over 35 years of proven experience in technology-driven industrial engineering and MRO asset management. With over 3000 team members in the US, UK and Mexico. Click to learn more about ATS
ATS is seeking a recent graduate looking to start a career in technology IOT sales. This role has growth potential into Account Manager/Account Executive or other areas of interest.
Actively engages with potential clients with a variety of prospecting tools in order to create new opportunities to sell ATS technology solutions. This role will utilize outbound selling tools and field inbound sales opportunities. They will collaborate with field sales representatives, identifying and handing off onsite service opportunities as they are identified. This resource will also have the opportunity to participate in a sales development program.
What you'll be doing:
- Generates, qualifies, and manages a consistent pipeline of actionable Technology sales opportunities.
- Identifies key influencers within the buying cycle to determine budget, interest, and timeline.
- Tracks leads, contacts, accounts and forecasting utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- Develops effective prospecting campaigns utilizing SalesLoft platform.
- Maintains high standards for list integrity and strategic targeting to ensure quality leads.
- Communicates research and potential onsite service opportunities to sales team.
- Captures key existing customer data to uncover upsell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Achieves monthly sales quota targets by effectively engaging customers and selling ATS solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree with one-two years of successful sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience balancing sales and marketing pipeline activities, prospecting and/or lead generation with proven success in achieving assigned goals.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products/services.
- Outstanding communication (written, verbal, telephone) and active listening skills.
- Previous experience utilizing sales and marketing platforms (Salesforce CRM and HubSpot) and customer service management software preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with a strong background in Excel.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible spending account
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.