Technical Operations Manager | Req#2797
ActioNet has a need for a seasoned Technical Operations Manager to provide oversight on a Defense federal contract. This position is contingent upon award of contract.
This position is contingent upon award of contract. In this role, you will be responsible for system operations, systems management, database management, security, hardware & system interoperability. In this role you will ensure cohesiveness between all Tiers, develop, and execute process improvements and ensure customer satisfaction and the Customer experience is at the forefront at all times. Manage the day-to-day operations of services to include incident and service request and user support. The right candidate will work well with a team, exhibit excellent customer service skills at all times and be self-motivated seeking ways to improve the environment.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Project Management, SDLC and HDI.
- Guide, direct and develop an ITSM/ITIL maturity plan throughout the lifecycle of the contract
- Responsible for the overall synergies, coordination and collaborations of all tiers
- Identify areas of improvement, develop and deploy ITSM/ITIL improvements
- Facilitate and/or key customer meetings to understand project statuses, risks, issues and resource requirements
- Be the main POC of operational escalations, determine root causes and develop corrective action plans ensuring they are worked to completion.
- Ensure communication expectations are met across the program at the customer and staff level
- Ability to work proactively and independently while handling multiple assignments
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Federal contracting experience
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or three (3) years’ IT experience
- Strong technical background in the areas of IT infrastructure, systems administration, call center, systems security and software applications
- Works well within a team and understands the importance of quality customer service
- Proven ability at building working relationships with customers
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects.
- PMP certification
- HDI Certification
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) or other Microsoft certification
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.