Senior Enterprise Architect (FEAC CEA or TOGAF Certified) | Req#2438
ActioNet has an opportunity for a Senior Enterprise Architect (FEAC Institute CEA, TOGAF Certified) requiring a public trust clearance, located in Washington, DC. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. Are you ready to join an All- Star Team? Are you ready to push your skills and experience to the next level?
What is in it for you?
- You will be given the autonomy to lead a performance driven team where you can leverage your expertise and strengthen your tool box as an Sr. Enterprise Architect & leadership management skills.
- You will support the refinement and continuous implementation of industry best practices for an Enterprise Architecture Program.
- Become part of an organization that is strong and nimble enough that you can make a difference.
- Work in an environment that support telework flexibility and for a company with an outstanding employee centric approach to creating a fun company to work.
- Serve as the primary Point of Contact for customer to address EA program design, EA tool(s) implementation, and contractual deliverables to client.
- Engage business owners for building out As-Is to EA Target State technology road maps solutions and assisting with the removing of obstacles hindering adoption.
- Provide consultation to C-Level & Senior Management on emerging technology solutions that would drive change to the EA Architecture on delivery of business processes, products, and services.
- Oversee team delivering O&M support for day to day EA Support Service tasks: Assessments, Updating and Maintaining FEAF Reference Models, Technology Analysis, EA Artifacts creations, and attending meetings.
- Lead Enteprise Architecture, Management, Mautrity Framework (EAMMF) assessment and drive corrective action plans for compliance with EAMMF.
- Responsible for deliver integrated view of processes involving Technology Catalog, EAMT, CMDB, Technopedia
- Citizen only - no dual citizenship per agency requirement. Public Trust Clearance Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Networking.
- At least 12+ years’ experience working on IT Support Projects in Commercial or Government Contractor space.
- 12+ years as a Senior Enterprise Architect.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple EA tools, such as Troux, System Architect and/or Mega. This includes use, deployment, customization, and/or training users how to use the tools.
- Proficient with MS Office products Word, Excel, Project, and Viso.
- Knowledgeable of FEAF and EAMMF.
- Experience integrating Cloud Technology into EA technical reference models.
- At least one of the following certifications:
- FEAC Certified Enterprise Architect
- TOGAF Certified
- Master’s degree in MBA concentration IT, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Certifications on Cloud Platform vendors like AWS, Azure, and Google.
- ISACA CGEIT.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.