Site Technician - Bob Hope Primary School - Kadena AB, Okinawa, Japan | Req#2397
ActioNet is looking for an IT Site Technician with an Active Secret Clearance for DoDEA Pacific, located in Okinawa, Japan.
- Provide IT services/support that will ultimately help educate, engage, and empower military-connected students to succeed in a dynamic world.
- Install, connect, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair client computing devices and peripherals.
- Install, connect, and troubleshoot networking devices such as hubs, switches, wireless access points, and server racks.
- Manage users/workstations with Microsoft Active Directory, System Center Configuration Manager, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Utilize Microsoft PowerShell to automate daily tasks.
- Utilize standard trouble ticketing software to track outages and customer issues.
Basic QualificationsWhy ActioNet?
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification (Security+ ce)
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- 1-3 years’ experience in an IT related field
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma of GED
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.