Program Manager | Req#2333
ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an Active Secret Clearance who will work with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Managerial experience in Information Technology/Information Systems
- Expert knowledge of the Cyber Security compliance process
- Experience managing multidisciplinary teams performing inter-related activities across a geographically dispersed program and understanding of the DoD Systems Acquisition Process
- Experience briefing senior-level officials, presenting written communications for their consideration, and managing the client interface
- Experience in supporting rapid development and integration of software solutions to satisfy the Army’s 10 Medical Functions in cooperation with other agencies
- Expert knowledge of the Army’s 10 medical functions as they pertain to operational medicine
- Expert knowledge in DoD/Army testing requirements for COTS and GOTS hardware and software products for operational medicine
- Expert knowledge in establishing and managing processes to protect sensitive personal and health care information to include transmission and storage on platforms
- Bachelor of Science degree with 15-18 years of relevant experience.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.