Security Administration Lead | Req#2762
ActioNet is looking for a Security Administration Lead to manage a federal civilian SOC security infrastructure. The position is responsible for hardware and software, and for managing the lifecycle of all SOC changes with minimum disruption to SOC services. This position supports a civilian agency Security Operations Center (SOC).
The position will manage a team of resources responsible for all security tool configuration and maintenance. Administer, manage, configure, maintain, tune, and secure the current tool suite, devices and application systems, servers, and sensors as required to avoid unnecessary POAMs and risk. Continually review network security architecture and design, and provide recommendations to client leads and executives. Maintain the SIEM infrastructure and operating system (OS). Perform analysis of alternatives. Meet data retention and storage requirements and logging requirements. Oversee all hardware life cycle management, and manage software maintenance and assurance.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health, and well-being of our nation.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- 3 years’ experience security administration systems and support; strong working knowledge of Security Services, Networking, Security Policy
- Proven experience installing, configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting network security solutions and related monitoring tools including L2/L3 network devices, Network Admission Control (NAC), 802.1x, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN Solutions, Web Application Firewalls, Content Filtering, NetFlow Analysis
- Advanced working knowledge of encryption algorithms, secure communications, SIEM technologies, and embedded systems security
- US Citizen
- DoD secret clearance
- CISSP, Networking and security technology administration/architecture certifications
- Experience with various security technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, firewalls, SIEM)
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.