Network Engineer | Req#2388
ActioNet is looking for a Network Engineer with an Active Top Secret Clearance for the DEIS Program, located in Rosslyn, VA
Summary: You would be responsible for deploying a variety of network infrastructure equipment, working with telecommunications carriers, provisioning connectivity into client offices, and generating, updating, and maintaining documentation and network diagrams.
Our project is to provide network engineering and technical services to our Federal Government client in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Network Engineer is responsible for adding network connections to multiple flavors of existing networks. The engineer will be responsible for architecting and implementing the solution as well as procuring equipment through federal acquisition practices. Strict adherence to all security related guidelines is crucial to this position.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- At least 5 years’ experience installing/ implementing networks and infrastructure interpreting design drawings
- Solid oral and written communication skills that can be adapted to both the technical, and administrator level.
- At least 3 years troubleshooting and maintain routing/ switching protocols
- At least 5 years’ experience implementing and troubleshooting IPSec and GRE tunnels
- Solid understanding of operation of VoIP and video collaboration services and protocols
- At least 5 years’ experience producing technical drawings with Microsoft Visio
- TS clearance required
- Familiarity/Experience with DMVPN
- Enterprise experience with OSPF (multi-area)
- Experience with Cisco IOS-XE / Cisco ASR routers
- Experience with Cisco Nexus switches (NX-OS)
- Experience with Cisco Voice-over-IP (VoIP) solutions, including Cisco Call Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express
- Exposure to Avaya enterprise phone systems, particularly Avaya VoIP implementations
- Experience with Cisco 2900 and 3900 routers, and 2960X and 3750X switches
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.