Azure Cloud Solution Architect | Req#2775
ActioNet is looking for a Azure Cloud Solution Architect/Engineer with an Active Top Secret Clearance, located in Rosslyn, VA
ActioNet is seeking an experience Solution Architect to support our client. This candidate should be a Technical thought leader and SME for both Cloud and On-Premise infrastructure systems and can use cloud and technical architecture expertise to mediate issues. The ideal candidate would be responsible for architecture of new applications, modernization of existing applications, and migration of applications.
- 10-12 years of experience as a Solutions Architect
- Strong networking background
- Working knowledge of SQL and big data
- Assist managing Dev/Test environment
- Plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise-scale Microsoft Azure cloud IaaS and PaaS solutions.
- Promote solutions to customers
- Help project management break down solutions into attainable features, phases, and requirements
- Define innovative solutions using infrastructure-as-code, configuration-as-code, deployment orchestration, and automation templates
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.