CI/CD Pipeline SME | Req#2299
ActioNet is looking for a CI/CD Pipeline SME located in Washington, DC.
This person will lead the development, standardization, and implementation of a CI/CD pipeline across program areas. This position offers outstanding self-driven learning potential, expects a high level of commitment, collaboration with various teams and inherent work ethic.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Experience with automated configuration processes and tools such as PowerShell DSC including installation, administration and coding AND experience facilitating developer training
- Experience with designing, implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment (code repository, binary repository, continuous integration/delivery, error tracking);
- Experience with producing and grooming Agile product backlogs and interacting with Product Owners
- Experience with network architecture and operations
- Experience applying and knowledge of applicable security controls for securing federal government systems
- Experience evaluating and designing on-premise and cloud computing systems
- Experience configuring and managing automated compliance tools such as SonarQube and HP Fortify
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in the creation of mid-to-enterprise level software systems
- A minimum of four (4) years designing, documenting and developing Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Pipelines for complex softare applications
- A minimum of two (2) years integrating Selenium tests into a CI/CD Pipeline
- A minimum of two (2) years integrating SonarQube scans into a CI/CD Pipeline
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience with continuous integration tools such as the build tools in Microsoft DevOps or Jenkins including installation and administration, and facilitating developer training
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience integrating Security Scanning tools into a CI/CD Pipeline;
- High proficiency with English writing, grammar/usage.
- Secret Clearance required
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.