Records Management Specialist | Req#2615
ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for a Records Management Specialist with a Secret clearance to work in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
- Experience with document and file control and access.
- Experience with record transmittal, storage, digitization, accountability, classification, microfiche filing, and destruction
- Maintenance of logs and journals that comply with prevailing Defense and Intelligence Community directives and provide training to new employees on document control issues.
- Experience with handling classified iIRR files to include assisting in iIRR Classified and Controlled Files management and organization.
- Maintenance of all controlled and classified CiIRR files, inventory, and activity logs; generate and identify CiIRR requests for action; pull and print CiIRR microfiche; photocopy controlled and classified paper files; correctly package and ship the hard copy CiIRR files; and re-file CiIRR microfiche and paper files;
- Experience with administrative in-processing and out-processing of all Freedom of Information Act/Privacy Act requests; routine use requests received from other Defense Department Components, Federal agencies, and State or local law enforcement entities.
- Experience organizing sensitive investigation record packages for data for release.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Associates’ degree or higher, or at least 3 years of requisite experience desired.
- DoD experience a plus
*THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD*
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.