Shared Services Manager | Req#2417
ActioNet is looking for a Shared Services Manager located in Vienna, VA.
ActioNet is looking for a Shared Services Manager who is passionate about delivering a world-class customer experience, to lead the development of the ActioNet Shared Services Center in Vienna, VA. This position is a significant leadership role working cross-functionally to proactively ensure a high-quality lifecycle experience for every customer every time. If you're passionate about shared services, we want to talk to you.
You'll drive cross-functional initiatives to stand up call support for our customers across the multiple client organizations, drive projects to streamline and standardize delivery, and ensure we incorporate the voice of the customer into our continual feedback process. You'll be an early key leader in the build-out of a shared services delivery model, a high-impact leader who doesn't mind applying elbow grease to get the work done, keeping focus on our customers, vendors, and coworkers. You'll work with a high-energy team that is entrepreneurial, while building an organization that will scale with ActioNet’s growth engine. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can lead a team to partner with our clients to work together and build an amazing shared services platform, then this could be the role for you.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
Oversee the daily operations of the Shared Services team. As part of daily operations,
- Directly supervise the Shared Services team, providing leadership and direction; communicate goals and monitor performance.
- Ability to lead any technical solutions related to Shared Services in proposals, oral presentations, and program execution.
- Review and approve work of the Shared Services team.
- Monitor Shared Services team’s work regarding achieving performance benchmarks and compliance to established SLAs.
- Support accurate and timely reporting requirements.
- Respond to inquiries from senior management and handle special requests.
- Evaluate existing processes, procedures, controls, and systems technology to identify opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Internal IT team to maintain the corporate environment.
- Coordinate with external clients and stakeholders.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least 8 years of related management experience with an emphasis on solutions development around Service Desk and End User Computing programs and/or projects
- Deep understand of the competitive marketplace and ability to identify, analyze, and prioritize emerging market trends to drive innovations in our shared services model
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce product iterations
- Ability to prioritize well in order to meet deadlines, follow-through, and delegate as appropriate
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with senior management and other personnel throughout the company
- Ability to interact professionally, courteously, and tactfully with customers, vendors, and coworkers
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- PMP preferred
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.