ESB SOA Developer | Req#2294
ActioNet is looking for a ESB SOA Engineer with an Active Secret Clearance to support one of the world’s largest Oracle databases and work at the ActioNet Headquarters, located in Vienna, VA.
This job will provide an opportunity to solve complex technology problems on a team with seasoned professionals who provide solutions for the Department of State.
As an ESB SOA Engineer, you will analyze/design/administer Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) projects, specifically focused on Oracle SOA Suite, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), Web Services and XML technologies.
- Perform as-is and to-be architecture analysis and develop physical and logical architecture models for the SOA interfaces and middle tier environments.
- Provide architecture, design and implementation consulting for information sharing environment utilizing modern Web Service tools, technologies, standards, and specifications – including Oracle SOA Suite and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) 11g.
- Establish and apply best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution.
- Experience in NIEM schema modeling. Knowledge of XMLSpy is required.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) application environments.
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives.
- This position will include assisting in the evaluation and implementation of new technology initiatives, especially those relating to application development, application tuning and monitoring, service-oriented architecture (SOA), XML, Web Services and information sharing.
- Manage day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments.
- Participate in project planning and project status communications.
- Opportunity to provide mentoring to junior team members.
- Prioritization of day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Overall 10+ years’ experience in software development and integration arenas.
- 5+ years of experience providing SOA, systems and application architecture and administration in a Oracle/Java based environment, including deep understanding of information sharing, SOAP, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAX-WS, CXF, WS-* and other Web Service technologies, standards and specifications.
- Provide assessment, architecture planning, implementation, optimization, troubleshooting and support for Oracle Fusion Middleware products, including:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and 12c
- Oracle Web Tier (OHS and OTD) 11g and 12c
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g
- Oracle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) 11g
- Support installation and configuration Oracle Fusion Middleware products in high-availability environments (WebLogic Clustering)
- Support troubleshooting, performance tuning, testing and administration support of Oracle WebLogic Server, JVM, SOA Suite, OSB, SOAP Web Services, and custom applications
- Support code deployments, customizations and integration with 3rd party applications and databases
- Strong understanding of Oracle SOA architecture and administration.
- Strong understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Fusion Middleware products.
- Ability to understand and edit XML Schema(s), with specific focus on NIEM modeling.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The position requires the ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Any certifications around Oracle SOA Suite or JavaEE Architecture/Development
- US Citizen with Secret clearance
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.