Information Systems Security Manager | Req#2787
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Information Systems Security Manager requiring a DoD SECRET clearance located in the Newport News, VA general area. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides customer support in solving all phases of complex information assurance-related technical problems.
- Reviews and recommends information assurance solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Conducts systems security analysis and implementation, system engineering, electrical design, design assurance, testing, software engineering, program design, configuration management, integration and testing of information assurance products and techniques.
- Solutions are based on a firm understanding of government/industry policy, practices, procedures, customer requirements, and emerging security technologies and future trends in support of information system and network security.
- Insures that information assurance solutions are fully compatible with or engineered into the customer’s network design.
- Provides work direction and guidance to other personnel; ensures accuracy of the work of other personnel, operates under deadlines and able to work on multiple tasks.
- Direct a team that develops and delivers Risk Management Framework (RMF) documents; supports RMF compliance checks, tabletop exercises, system scans, and annual security reviews.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems or a minimum of three years’ experience.
- Candidates must already possess a DoD Secret Clearance
- The candidate(s) must be familiar and experienced with Microsoft Products, including Windows, Linux, Unix, HP-Unix products.
- Candidate must also possess a Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification. The ISSM qualifications/certifications must be obtained within six (6) months from task order award and maintained throughout the task order.
- Experience supporting US Army TRADOC
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.