Deputy Project Manager - Europe | Req#2319
ActioNet has an opportunity for a Deputy Project Manager requiring a US Secret Level clearance located in Germany. who will work with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
The Program Manager will manage Federal contracts and also support Business Capture to identify, qualify, and secure new IT support services contracts within the Federal Market. Strong program and customer management skills, developing on existing programs, selecting and managing teaming partners, and proposing innovative and compelling solutions to meet customer requirements are critical. The Program Manager will capitalize on the company’s established range of service offerings for Federal clients, to provide solutions in the areas of Engineering & Installation, IT Consolidation and Modernization, Security, Cloud Services, Software Engineering (include Agile Methodologies) and Modernization, Systems Planning and Business Transformation.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Certifications required: PMP and IAT/IAM Level III.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in IT Service Management, program management and business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal.
- Business development and proposal writing experience is highly desired.
- Ability to understand and utilize financial management tools is required.
- Outstanding writing and speaking skills are strongly desired.
- Very strong customer relations skills.
- Past experience managing OCONUS projects in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Experience with ITIL / IT Service Management. ITIL v3 Foundations certification a plus.
- Experience managing Tier’s 1, 2 and 3 end user support project.
What is in for You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees, and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.