Software Developer | Req#2301
ActioNet is looking for a Software Developer with an Active Secret Clearance for the AFDS Program, located in Montgomery, AL.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Air Force Directory Services (AFDS) is beginning a new area of development. This will require the use of PL/SQL, C#, and web site development activities. This position is part of an Agile SCRUM team and will include performing various development and documentation tasks required to bring this new automated provisioning capability online.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business related field (Mathematics, Engineering, CS, Business Administration)
- 5+ years' experience working in data center product or program management or business planning, partnering with cross functional teams i.e. technical, commercial sales, policy, finance, and legal
- Knowledge of data centers technical engineering requirements
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with dynamic SQL statements
- 1-3 years of User Interface (UI) or User Experience (UX) development
Education & Experience:
- Associates degree
- DoD 8570 IAT II approved certification (CompTIA Security+ preferred)
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Are you ready to make a difference?