Continual Service Improvement Manager | Req#2590
ActioNet has a need for a seasoned Continual Service Improvement Manager to provide oversight on a civilian federal contract. This position is contingent upon award of contract.
The position is contingent upon contract award. In this role you will drive process and assess impact on strategic projects they may be complex and large and affect the entire enterprise. You will have sole responsibility for successfully delivering the project. Review, analyze and make recommendations to improve services and solutions. perform in depth improvement analysis as well as coordinate efforts associated with identification and recording of problems, known errors and root causes. Develop an environment that brings about continuous improvement. You will lead initiatives to improve the program while overlaying the customer experience.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of industry accepted standards and best practices related to Project Management, CMMI, SDLC and HDI.
- Proven ability to recommend new technology to improve the state of the business
- Identify areas of improvement, develop, and deploy solutions
- Ensure communication expectations are met across the program at the customer and staff level
- Ability to work proactively and independently while handling multiple projects
- Experience with the implementation of large-scale organizational or technology transformations
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- BS/BA degree in a related field or eight (8) years’ IT experience
- ITIL certification v3 or v4
- Federal contracting experience
- Call center experience
- Eight (5) to ten (7) years’ project management or lead service delivery experience
- Strong technical background in the areas of IT infrastructure, network engineering, systems administration, call center, Desk-side Support, systems security and software applications
- Works well within a team and understands the importance of quality customer service and the customer and employee experience
- Proven ability at building working relationships with partners, peers, and Senior Management
- Plan, initiate, and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- HDI Certification
- Experience with ServiceNow in a call center
- PMP certification
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.