Asset Manager / Procurement | Req#2964
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Asset Manager/ Procurement specialist located in Rosslyn, VA. This position requires an Active Security Clearance (Active or ability to obtain).
The Asset Manager/ Procurement specialist is a position within the Office of the Chief Technology Officer, which is located on-site at a federal government facility. The position provides procurement and inventory support for the organization's IT Support Services Contract. The person in the position will manage all IT purchase requests from obtaining quotations to closing out orders. The Asset Manager/ Procurement specialist reports to the Procurement Lead. The Asset Manager/ Procurement specialist shall possess superb communication skills, both spoken and written, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Process purchase requests with appropriate vendors; Applying procurement policy, regulations, and procedures to support procurement compliance.
- Solicit and Review RFQs.
- Submit purchase requests in Purchase Request Ordering Process System (PROPS), track approval process, and account for all IT equipment received.
- Assist in the technical review of purchase orders.
- Ensure that all IT equipment and software purchase requests are approved by the IT Configuration Control Board (ITCCB).
- Work in coordination with customer to prioritize purchase orders, obtain statuses, and report any invoice discrepancies.
- Respond to in a timely manner and prioritize multiple emails daily.
- Monitor the usage of supplies for CTO’s stock and maintenance renewals to avoid service interruptions.
- Respond to consistent request throughout the day of miscellaneous IT parts. Including issuing out (Consistent office traffic).
- Maintain and manage record of receipts/ packing list, closing out orders accordingly
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors.
- Track tickets in Service Now ticketing system and resolve procurement related incidents and service requests.
- Serve as direct contact for carriers delivering purchased IT equipment.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate logistical support to Field Sites CONUS.
- Create shipping labels to support various missions.
- Provide weekly summary reports to program management on procurement activities.
- Take part in constant analyses of delivery processes, and back orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Secret clearance or Ability to obtain a Secret clearance
- At least 2 years of procurement/purchasing experience, ideally on a federal contract
- Familiarity with IT equipment and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multitask with minimal or no supervision.
- Ability to transport and lift at least (20) pounds of boxes of IT equipment.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.