Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) | Req#2968
ActioNet is looking for a Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) with an Active Secret Clearance located at John C. Stennis Space Center in south Mississippi. This is a great opportunity to be part of a strong team that grows the skills of our members and make a significant impact on a contract supporting the department of defense.
- Applies Risk Management Framework (RMF) concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Provide systems security analysis to ISSM office with network design architecture for on-premises and cloud architectures.
- Produce and maintain networking documents to include network diagrams, firewall policies and network configurations
- Perform analysis of Domain Name System (DNS) installation/configuration and administration
- Reviews and recommends information assurance solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of products/systems test results.
- Keep abreast of emerging security and network technologies to identify, research, evaluate and present concept and solutions to management for implementation considerations.
- 3 years of network administration or cybersecurity experience.
- Understanding of network technologies and design
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) from an accredited college or university in electrical, electronic or computer engineering; computer science; or a related field
- Secret Clearance is required
- Security+ Certification
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.