Sr Technical Recruiter | Req#2967
ActioNet is seeking a Sr Technical Recruiter to work closely with the client, hiring managers and staff. The person in this role will define, develop, plan, and implement recruiting strategies and provide a qualified candidate pool. The role requires hands on recruiting activity as well as lead responsibilities. The Sr Technical recruiter role serves as the main point of contact and resource for internal/external candidates as well as ActioNet Employment and HR business leaders. Through the demonstration of operational excellence, this role is responsible for consistently delivering high quality work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the HR/Employment team. This role is open to Hybrid schedule requiring 1-2 days in office.
- Manage job posting process
- Manage the candidate pre-employment and background screening processes in partnership with ActioNet's background check partner(s) and vendor(s)
- Interviews, screens, and evaluates external and internal candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Ensures all phases of the recruiting process are conducted in accordance with Human Resources policies.
- Ensures that internal applicant tracking system is maintained and completed; applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines; internal candidates are dispositioned and contacted appropriately; and, interview reports are completed accurately.
- Coordinates and participates in job fairs as needed.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in all tasks.
- Serves as an internal consultant to the business regarding staffing needs and projections and advises on the best course of action to fill open positions.
- 5+ years full life cycle recruiting experience + a bachelor's degree or 9+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience recruiting a wide variety of roles in IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to work with all levels of personnel
- Government contracting experience
- Experience working in a production environment meeting successful hiring goals and time to fill targets
- Experience collaborating with the team to brainstorm on hard to fill positions, pitch in on surge, etc.
- Experience with Jobvite ATS systems
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.