Cloud Solutions Architect | Req#2381
ActioNet has an opportunity for a AWS Solutions Architect requiring a public trust clearance, located in Washington, DC. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. Are you ready to join an All- Star Team? Are you ready to push your skills and experience to the next level?
What is in it for you?
- You will leverage your expertise and strengthen your tool box as an AWS Solution Architect providing guidance at the enterprise level for a Cloud Program.
- You will create and provide Architecture documentation and introduce new emerging AWS architectural concepts to support the refinement and continuous implementation of industry best practices for AWS environment.
- Become part of an organization that is strong and nimble enough that you can make a difference.
- Work in an environment that support telework flexibility and for a company with an outstanding employee centric approach to creating a fun company to work.
- Oversee the adoption and compliance with cloud architecture industry best practices for AWS environment.
- Engage business owners and operational staff to adopt architectural standards created by you for the AWS environment.
- Create enterprise architectural road maps for business owners to achieve compliance with AWS architecture best practices.
- Provide leadership to Cloud Program relating to advancing cloud capabilities, IT & business needs, identifying and proposing cost savings ideas, and review functional efficiency options.
- Drive costing analysis of AWS environment to identify automation restructuring to reduce operational cost.
- Work with system owners and other stakeholders to understand business processes, gather and document IT solution and products supporting the solution assessing their functional and non-functional specifications for organization operational risk.
- Run AWS scripts and administrative tools to support Architectural Support tasks.
- Citizen only - no dual citizenship per agency requirement. Public Trust Clearance Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Networking.
- At least 10 years’ experience working on IT Support Projects in Commercial or Government Contractor space.
- 7 years or more providing architectural support in AWS cloud environment.
- Proficient with MS Office products Word, Excel, Project, and Viso.
- Knowledgeable of AWS and Azure Cloud administration tools and services.
- At least one of the following certifications:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification
- Master’s degree in MBA concentration IT, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Data Sciences.
- Certifications on Cloud Platform vendors like AWS, Azure, and ISC2.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.