Java Developer | Req#2807
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Java Developer requiring a Public Trust Clearance Level located in Lakeland, Florida. This position is REMOTE with occasional on-site visit with the customer.
Are you ready to join our great team? You would be responsible for building and updating existing Java applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to upgrade and design applications.
You will join a close-knit and highly technical team of developers and systems administrators that support a federal client. Although, the work is mostly remote the ideal candidate will be within an hour drive from Lakeland, FL as you may be required to come on site on occasion. The job will require visiting AOC frequently in 2022 and perhaps 2023.
What is in it for you?
- You will be stepping into a mature team where you can leverage your expertise and develop additional skills
- Work for a well established federal contractor
- You will support the lead Developer
- You will join a supportive and engaged customer and working environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full Stack developer
- Upgrade old code to improve performance and functionality
- Collaborate with engineers
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Full Stack Java software developer of stand alone applications
- 2-4 years experience developing with Java
- Familiarity with C++
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively about
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of C#
- Understanding of .NET
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.