Lead Clinical Consultant | Req#2341
ActioNet is looking for a Lead Clinical Consultant with an active Secret Clearance who will work with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Expert knowledge of IM/IT products for medical documentation and consultation for a variety of hardware platforms and configurations
- Experienced, credentialed clinician with expert knowledge of Army medical care processes
- Experience in preparing service testers for major system testing events e.g. Multiservice Operational Test & Evaluation
- Experience in developing and evaluating performance requirements for clinical documentation and medical artificial intelligence (AI) systems
- Experience in consulting with rapid development and integration of software solutions to satisfy the Army’s 10 Medical Functions in cooperation with other agencies
- Expert knowledge of DOD and Army legacy and future Operational Medical software applications
- Knowledge of PII and PHI compliance requirements
- Bachelor of Science degree with 15-18 years of relevant experience.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.