Systems Engineer (Lead) | Req#2326
ActioNet is looking for a Software Systems Engineer (Lead) with an Active Secret Clearance for the Defense Program. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
This role is responsible for managing resources for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluate alternatives including cost, risk and analyses for total systems. Responsibilities include managing resources that are performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance. This role selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Expert knowledge of Information Technology (IT) platforms suitable for documenting and enhancing medical care at Roles 1-3
- Expert knowledge in rapid development and integration of software solutions to satisfy the Army’s 10 Medical Functions in cooperation with other agencies
- Demonstrated technical expertise in guiding troubleshooting activities during development
- Knowledge of the Army’s 10 medical functions as they pertain to operational medicine
- Expertise in overseeing DoD/Army testing for COTS and GOTS hardware and software products for operational medicine
- Expertise in translating medical requirements into development specifications
- Expert knowledge of DOD and Army legacy and future Operational Medical software applications
- Knowledge of PII and PHI compliance requirements
Education & Experience:
BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 15-18 years of experience.
- Security+ certification
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.