Software Engineer | Req#2793
ActioNet has an opportunity for a Software Developer located in New Orleans, LA.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What is in for You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees, and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Software Engineer will support and enhance the SEMS Program. Position will be responsible for performing detailed program design, coding, testing, documentation and implementation of software to enhance SEMS data quality, correct deficiencies, meet mandated requirements, and implement necessary enhancements. Individual will operate in a team environment to support and enhance the SEMS system to meet both functional and environmental requirements.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience with developing JAVA code in an Oracle database environment.
- 3-5 years of experience writing, testing and documenting JAVA code using object-oriented techniques.
- Experience with HTML, Servlets, JSP, Enterprise JAVA Beans (EJBs), Data Access Objects (DAOs), and Oracle database interfaces with software code.
- Experience using SQL. Candidate should be experienced in building complex SQL statements to access normalized application data with complex relationships. Specific Oracle SQL including server side implementation (Triggers and Procedures) experience a plus. Understands methods of optimizing the SQL queries
- MICROSOFT OFFICE tools - 2 year. Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Word, excel, and Visio for use in data analysis, documentation and status reporting tasks.
- Ability to work closely with customers to identify and troubleshoot issues.
- Self-motivated application that possesses a strong desire to learn new technologies and has a desire to deliver quality solutions to the customer.
- Oracle JDeveloper - Candidate should have working knowledge of the Oracle JDeveloper development environment and the ADF- Application Development Framework.
- Oracle WebLogic Server - Candidate should have basic knowledge of the administration of Oracle WebLogic server.
- MICROSOFT Project - Candidate should have working knowledge of MS Project for use in workflow development and task tracking.
- Web Application: Java, JDeveloper, Oracle ADF, WebLogic Server
- Database: Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL
Education: BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
Must be successfully able to obtain a DOD Public Trust.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.