Enterprise Security Architect, Senior (Remote) | Req#2085
ActioNet is seeking a Remote Sr. Enterprise Security Architect that currently possess or is able to obtain a Tier 2/Moderate Risk/Tier 4 High Risk BI Public Trust clearance as needed.
Summary: This role will support IT modernization strategy and initiatives. This includes merging of Electronic Health Records (EHR), cloud computing, Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), specialized networks (i.e., software and security perimeter and defined networks) Internet of Things (IoT), analytic ecosystems, and medical devices.
The position interacts with senior leaders and personnel who operate in technical domain areas. These areas include; enterprise architecture, emerging technologies, networks, mobile, healthcare technology and medical devices, cybersecurity, IT Modernization, and large scale architectures.
The Sr. Enterprise Security Architect will act as trusted advisor resolving issues and creating architectural vision, coordinating with program and project leaders to analyze IT system and network architectures, clearly identify strategies for addressing requirements, risks, and issues and conduct trade-off analyses of requirements against fiscal, schedule, and performance issues.
- Support the evolution of the security architecture, including developing the CONOPS, metrics of effectiveness, cybersecurity data governance and management, helping draft cyber security directives, standards, design patterns and implementing guidelines as well as providing security support to various systems and initiatives
- Determine security requirements and approaches by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; when needed preparing cost estimates.
- Guides and mentors other technical staff.
- The Enterprise Security Architect, Senior, will periodically also perform duties corresponding to a cybersecurity solutions architect supporting Leidos Military and Veterans Health (MVH) division in the Leidos Health Group.
- Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings to personnel, including senior leadership
- Coordinate boards and other technical working groups.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Master’s Degree and 15+ years of overall experience in cybersecurity and privacy risk management with Federal Information Technology systems and security requirements. 12 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Department of Veteran's Affairs and risk assessment experience
- Demonstrated expertise in IT, cybersecurity and cyber security tools, privacy; network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, secure networks, communications; enterprise level and systems architecture; information systems security engineering, software development, and systems integration; along with the ability to apply this expertise across a broad portfolio of IT systems, software, and infrastructure solutions.
- Currently possess or be able to obtain a Tier 2/Moderate Risk/Tier 4 High Risk BI Public Trust clearance as needed.
- Experience creating and evaluating documents such as system design, system security plans, plans of actions and milestones, data flow diagrams, network designs, and other security/IT related engineering products.
- Currently possess security (CASP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, GCED, CEH, or GCIH), privacy (Certified Information Privacy Professional) and/or technical certifications, (CISCO, Microsoft, AWS Professionals, SAFe,SANS, strongly preferred. Activities such as teaching cybersecurity at accredited institutions of learning, publications, or participation in industry groups and associations and presentations or speaking at conferences can provide alternative evidence of cybersecurity leadership skills.
- Solid understanding of DoD 8510.01, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP800-37, the Risk Management Framework, and CNSSI 1253. Familiarity of Handbook 6500-series publications.
- Prior DoD experience with cybersecurity policy, guidance, and architectures.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.