Senior DevSecOps Engineer | Req#2609
ActioNet has an upcoming opportunity for a Senior DevSecOps Engineer requiring a Top Secret clearance located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and support for Database Management Systems supporting a very large Federal program.
What is in it for you?
- The selected candidate will become a key part of a dynamic team with a mission to design, build, test, field, operate, maintain, and secure a federal-wide information technology (IT) service used by and supporting all federal civilians, military members, and government contractors.
- As a member of an established and fast growing company, you will be provided with excellent training opportunities, job experience, and unlimited potential to advance.
- You will receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional training reimbursement
- Disability insurance
- ...and much, much more!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise in system integration in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of the DevOps culture and principles
- Maintain OS and application patches within the DevSecOps environment
- Implement continuous build, integration, deployment and infrastructure as code systems
- Design and build automation solutions for the environment, application source, deploy pipeline, and configuration management systems
- Build and operate fast and scalable workflows to get applications into the cloud in a more secure and cost effective manner
- Collaborate with developers to support and troubleshoot applications
- Continually review and recommend improvements to DevSecOps process and procedures
- Ten to fifteen years of direct experience within the past twenty years required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, Engineering).
- Certifications - Amazon Web Services DevOps Engineer – Professional, CISSP, CEH, CASP CE
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience as a DevSecOps Engineer supporting RHEL, Windows systems, and AWS (CloudFormation, IAM, SSM, VPC, and Networking)
- Experience with programs such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and Checkmarx.
- Strong knowledge or experience using GIT and Powershell
- Must have Secret clearance
- Must be U.S. citizen
- Experience supporting customers in the Department of Defense is highly desired.
- Agile certification is a plus
- Experience with both DoD and Federal PKIs and AWS GovCloud environments, preferably in a DoD CC SRG IL 4+ capacity and IdAM applications and tools is a plus.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.