Quality Compliance Analyst - Junior | Req#2588
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Compliance Analyst located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of audit activities, detection of problem areas, and delivering quality inspection.
As the Quality Compliance Analyst you will perform Quality Assurance Compliance activities in support of Quality Systems and Procedures and as directed by the Quality Compliance Lead.
Other areas of responsibility include coordinating and communicating with various departments and client-facing accounts to foster and promote operational excellence and identify areas for continuous improvement.
What is in it for you?
- Getting to work with all areas and leaders of the ActioNet organization
- Gaining experience and familiarity with multiple project types of clients projects of all sizes
- Working on highly visible and important corporate priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are highlighted tasks, but not limited to:
- Author quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards (i.e., CMMI ML 4 and ISO9001)
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequately implemented through internal audits
- Document and perform quality assurance activities, such as internal audits
- Conduct casual analysis on audit outcomes and implement appropriate corrective procedures
- Review data to identify areas for improvement
- Elaborate, recommend, and oversee improvement activities
- Report on results of quality activities to appropriate stakeholders
- Detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs in order to ensure compliance with quality standards
- Oversee risk management procedures and assist with documenting risks
- Ensure ongoing abidance by industry regulatory and quality requirements
- Participate in both internal and external audits, as required
- Flexible to work with individuals as well as groups/departments, as needed/applicable
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Visio
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience completing tasks, scheduling, and managing tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- CMMI ML 3 and/or ISO 9001/20000/27000 experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technical or process-oriented position
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.