Agile/Scrum Lead | Req#2305
ActioNet is looking for an Agile/Scrum Lead with an Active Secret Clearance for a National Security Contract, located in Vienna, Virginia.
This position offers outstanding self-driven learning potential, expects a high level of commitment, collaboration with various teams and inherent work ethic. The Agile/Scrum Lead’s responsibilities include working with software development teams and project managers to apply the Scrum framework and grow maturity – assisting with managing timelines and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Will review sprint quality, retrospective meetings, daily scrums and planning of deliverables, backlog refinement and new feature planning in coordination with the Product Owner. Manages the PI planning process for the team.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience up to 3+ years in Project Management in support of software development projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, to include artifacts and techniques
- Knowledge of document publishing tools including advanced Microsoft (MS) Word, Adobe PDF and PowerPoint functions, including use of document templates and styles.
- Knowledge of graphics development tools including Visio.
- Develop and update documentation for the team.
- Potentially develop PowerPoint presentations.
- Develop other documentations as requested by the customer.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- High proficiency with English writing, grammar/usage.
- Knowledge of Agile documentation principles, preferably a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Understanding the full scope of the Change Management process. Ensuring the Change Schedule does not adversely affect the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to produce quality documents within compressed schedules.
- Demonstrates ability to translate complex business and system concepts for communication to diverse audiences and to perform business process analysis and accurately capture process information for use within documentation products.
- Has the ability to provide team members with MS Word and Excel problem-solving support.
- Ability to develop documentation standards and development procedures when none are present.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.