Senior Drupal Developer | Req#2977
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Remote Senior level Front End Drupal Developer requiring a Public Trust. In this role, you will be responsible for working with users to design and create web-based interfaces for applications used on ships, aircraft, and unmanned systems platforms in physical and cloud-based environments. As the Senior Drupal Developer, you will be a part of the Science and Research Business Unit, working in an Agile/Scrum client team.
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Drupal migration experience
- Drupal 7, Drupal 9
- Must possess progressive experience designing, creating, testing and maintaining software and web based applications and content solutions
- Develops visual, content-rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation following a formal design process.
- Good understanding of Templates in Drupal
- Generate application or website statistics and reports using
custom or packaged tools.
- Facilitate requirements gathering
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Can work well independently
- Agile Software Development
- Azure DevOps
- Development Lifecycle(s)
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.